France v England 6 Nations in Paris
England take on the French in Paris for another high intensity battle at the 75,000 capacity Stade de France. There is no bigger sporting occasion when England come to town, this is your chance to join in the Parisian atmosphere.
We have designed a package to not only incorporate the rugby, but the opportunity to spend time visiting this incredible city.
What to Expect (Itinerary)
- Return Eurostar from London St Pancras to Gare du Nord Paris or direct flights from London Gatwick to Paris Charles de Gaulle
- 2 nights’ bed & breakfast accommodation at Le Marcel Hotel
- Guaranteed match ticket to France v England
- ConciergeUK Merchandise
- ConciergeUK representatives in attendance throughout the weekend
- Restaurant reservations
Friday 9th March 2018
- Arrive at London St Pancras Station and check in for your Eurostar train to Paris.
- TBA your Eurostar departs for Paris
- TBA your Eurostar arrives at Arrive at Paris Gare du Nord
- Le Marcel hotel is conveniently located just 500m from the station, upon arrival make your way to the hotel and check in for two nights on a bed & breakfast basis.
Saturday 10th March 2018
- After breakfast catch up with your ConciergeUK representative to collect your match tickets, and directions to the stadium.
- Kick-off is 17:45 (Local Time) and please leave plenty of time to make the journey to the stadium.
- After the game time to visit a restaurant or just soak up the Parisian atmosphere whilst sipping fine wines.
Sunday 11th March 2018
- Breakfast and check out of your hotel and capture the various Paris sights before heading to the Gare du Nord for your journey home.
- TBA your Eurostar departs for London
- TBA your Eurostar arrives at Arrive at London St Pancras Station
Direct Flights option
If you prefer to fly direct to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport from a UK airport, please email [email protected]